There is little doubt that the smartwatch popularity is more than just a fad and with all the available smartwatch options that are already available it can be tough to decide which one is best for you. If you are operating on a budget, one of the premium smartwatches might be out of the question.
Stark, which claims to be the First Affordable Hybrid Smartwatch is on Kickstarter trying to find a sport among the big sharks in the smartwatch market, and while the Stark may not have all the functionality that you can find in other smartwatch like the Apple watch or the Samsung gear S3. The Hybrid watch can work as a fitness tracker/ phone Notification displayer.
The stark is water-resistant minimalist smartwatch. Track your steps, sleep, alarms and receive phone notifications. No charging needed, so now you don’t need to charge it every day or worry about the battery life.
The campaign over Kickstarter still has 20 days to go and they already reached their goal and raised an amount of 104,000’ish USD. Head out over the campaign Kickstarter page to know more and get update about the watch.
- Compatible with iOS and Android.
- Set Step Goals
- Track Steps and distance Tracking
- Record Run Routes/Times/Distance/Speed
- Track Calories Burned
- Inactivity Reminder
- Track Sleep
- Set Alarms
- Receive Phone Notifications (Text/SMS and Calls)
- Disconnect Alert
- Shake Watch to Remotely Take Photos
- Stark App Syncs with Apple Health App
- Turn LEDs and Alarm Noise Off/On For Each Feature
- Case Diameter: 42 mm, Case Thickness: 11 mm, Face Diameter: 36 mm
- Band Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Back Plating: 304 Stainless Steel. Back screws of with back removal tool, which allows for quick and easy battery changes.
- Clasp: Standard Buckle Clasp
- Clasp Material: Stainless Steel
- Dial Window Material: Blue Film Glass
- Display: 2-hand Analog
- Water Resistant: 3 ATM / 30 Meters
- Uses Two Batteries (one for movement, one for smart module)
- Movement: Epson AL20
+/- 20 Seconds A Month
Battery: Vinnic L626
Battery Life: 2 Years
- Smart Module
Battery Life: 4 Months Normal Use